The Laurier Brantford YMCA Leisure pool will be closing at 4pm and the pool deck (Sauna and Whirlpool included) will be closing at 6pm on Saturday, January 25. Thanks for your understanding.
YMCA Strike Care - The YMCA is working hard to provide support to families during the education sector job action, including providing a limited number of alternate care options for currently enrolled YMCA Child Care families throughout the rotating strikes. For information, please visit YMCAStrikeCare.ca
At the YMCA, we’re here for your whole family.
We’re here to help kids and adults reach their goals and realize their potential. Join in January and save on the joiner fee! You will gain access to everything your family needs to be healthy, happy and active such as free swim lessons, access to family drop-in programs, free YThrive fitness program and ongoing coaching for adults and teens, unlimited drop-in fitness classes, great weight floor amenities, drop-in gym time, lane swimming and much more -- all included with your membership!
One membership. All the benefits.
- A warm and welcoming environment
- No locked-in contracts
- Free fitness consultations
- Free swim lessons for all ages
- Unlimited drop-in group fitness classes, including Yoga, TRX, Cylcing and more
- Unlimited drop-in pool activities including Aquafit and lane swimming
- Member discounts on registered programs
- Access to child minding services
- Free membership hold options
- Access to Canadian YMCA membership centres
Get Started Today! Visit any YMCA of Hamilton|Burlington|Brantford location:
Terms & Conditions apply:
Offer expires February 15, 2020. Continuous membership required.
There are no locked-in contracts at the YMCA!