At YMCA Wanakita, the health and safety of our campers, families, staff and volunteers is our top priority. We are responding to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) situation and have temporarily closed YMCA Wanakita and cancelled Spring programs. Read our Letter to Camp Families.
Monday, March 23rd - Like many others, our phone lines are currently experiencing connection issues. Our provider is aware of the issue. If you are trying to reach us and cannot connect, please keep trying.
At the YMCA, the health and safety of our participants, staff and families is our number one priority. We are responding to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) situation including the closures of YMCA Health, Fitness & Aquatics centres and YMCA Child Care Centres until April 5, 2020. For the latest updates about cancellations and closures, please visit: Covid-19
Activate your membership and your community
Be one of the first to join the new Laurier Brantford YMCA. This award-winning facility will provide for the health, fitness, social and recreation needs for residents and students throughout the region.
See all the benefits we offer:
- Three complimentary YMCA Fitness Coaching sessions
- Unlimited drop-in group fitness, Adult Sports League and aquatics classes
- Access to programs at all YMCA of Hamilton|Burlington|Brantford facilities and guest privileges at all Canadian YMCAs
- Member's discount on certification programs
- Complimentary exercise program reviews
- Open gym time and recreational sports
- Open and lane swims
- Use of day lockers and General Change Rooms
- Unlimited guest passes (must be 13 years or older / 2 passes per guest per year)
- Swim lessons for all ages and drop-in pool activities such as Aquafit and lane swimming
- Access to Child Minding services
- Access to all Canadian YMCAs when travelling
The YMCA is Open to All
The Laurier Brantford YMCA will provide tokens for up to 2 hours per day for members to use in the Market Centre Parkade. Tokens can be found at the membership desk.
- Parking in parkade is FREE on Saturday and Sunday
- Parking is FREE at any time for anyone with an accessible parking permit
- Parking is only $1 an hour after 2 hours
- 2 hour street parking is also available downtown
||Paid in Full (5% Discount)
|Child & Youth (12 & under)*
|Child and Youth -- Family*
|Student -- Family
|Plus Building Fee $30**
||Student (4 Month)**
|Adult General Family
|Plus Building Fee $100**
|Adult Only (18+)
|Adult Only (18+) – Family
|Plus Building Fee $100**
Building Your Family Membership Package
The first adult pays the regular membership rate. Family discounts (dependent rates) apply when additional family members join.
Building Fee is invested in YMCA facilities through capital investment and refurbishment. Only one Building Fee is charged per family. It is a one-time fee provided membership does not lapse for more than six months.
* Child & Youth membership fees are tax exempt. **5% discount does not apply
**Family Memberships include up to 2 adult partners living in the same household (spouse, common law spouse, partner spouse) and their dependent children under 18 years of age or under 22 years if full-time students with student ID card.