Laurier Brantford YMCA
Fitness and Pool Hours
Welcome to the Laurier Brantford YMCA.
The bright and spacious facility, located on the south side of Colborne Street, opposite Harmony Square has a distinctive design allowing for a magnificent view across the Grand River.
This facility has been made possible thanks to a partnership between Wilfrid Laurier University and the YMCA of Hamilton|Burlington|Brantford, with funding from the City of Brantford, provincial and federal governments, Laurier Students' Union and private donors.
- Aquatics Centre with two tank pool
- Inclusive member change rooms
- Child Minding
- Youth Zone
- Double gym designed for sports and competition with retractable stadium seating for 860 people plus taping and First Aid Room for event athletic therapists
- Single Gym
- Fitness Centre with state-of-the-art stretching, small group training, cable machines and cardio equipment
- Health intake consultation rooms
- Three studios
- Multi-purpose spaces for social, education and cultural programming
- Student Lounge
Programs for all ages.
Group Fitness Classes
Strength Training Equipment
You belong at the Y.
From cycle sports to peer supports, it's all here at the Y.