At this time of year we traditionally open pre-registration for the upcoming camp year - a time that we always relish as we see the familiar names of returning campers and families flood our office.

Though we continue to plan for a great 2021 camp year, we have chosen to delay our October 1st pre-registration until we can better understand how camp may operate in the current pandemic environment.

There are many factors that go into making a difficult decision to delay registration but at the heart of it is to ensure that when we open registration, we will be able to provide further details about camp operations, capacity and safety measures that will keep campers safe and healthy.

It is our plan to provide further information to you later this Fall. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

- Sincerely, the Wanakita team.