The Laurier Brantford YMCA pool deck (including sauna and changerooms) will be closed for the annual pool shutdown from October 13th to19th. Click here to see the changeroom schedule
The YMCA Newcomer Settlement Program is here to support your successful settlement and integration in Canada and here in our local community.
Here is a list of some of the areas you can receive assistance with:
- Completing forms and documents
- Personal and family settlement process
- Immigration and legal issues
- Canadian life and culture
- Employment and education
- Licensing and accreditation
- Interpretation and translation
- Information, advisement and support
- Access to programs and services
Who is the Program Available For?
The YMCA's Newcomer Settlement Program is open to:
- Permanent residents
- Canadian citizens
- Convention refugees and refugee claimants
- Newcomers admitted under Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program
- Foreign domestic workers admitted under the Live-In Caregiver Program
- Minister’s permit holders
Contact YMCA Immigrant Services
25 Main Street West
Program funding provided by the Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade.