At the YMCA offers part-time and full-time positions and a multitude of potential career paths and opportunities for all ages. Many of our full-time and senior staff started out guarding on YMCA pool decks; leading kids in camp programs, or providing other programs to our members.
Whether you are looking for your first job or a second career, you will find opportunities to grow and thrive working at the YMCA.
Work with the YMCA and enjoy:
- A meaningful job, a caring work environment and a friendly and professional team
- A generous dose of team spirit, respect for others, excellent work relations and pride
- A broad mix of people who bring diverse perspectives and talents to the workplace
- A comprehensive benefits package comparable to some of Canada’s best employers
- A generous vacation entitlement that increases with seniority
- A membership to our Health and Fitness facilities for full-time staff members and their families
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (counselling and preventative education)
- Work/Life and Family Friendly policies, including reduced fees in YMCA programs such as Child Care and Camps (depending on availability and capacity) for full-time staff.
View current job postings