The Laurier Brantford YMCA pool deck (including sauna and changerooms) will be closed for the annual pool shutdown from October 13th to19th. Click here to see the changeroom schedule
At the YMCA offers part-time and full-time positions and a multitude of potential career paths and opportunities for all ages. Many of our full-time and senior staff started out guarding on YMCA pool decks; leading kids in camp programs, or providing other programs to our members.
Whether you are looking for your first job or a second career, you will find opportunities to grow and thrive working at the YMCA.
Work with the YMCA and enjoy:
- A meaningful job, a caring work environment and a friendly and professional team
- A generous dose of team spirit, respect for others, excellent work relations and pride
- A broad mix of people who bring diverse perspectives and talents to the workplace
- A comprehensive benefits package comparable to some of Canada’s best employers
- A generous vacation entitlement that increases with seniority
- A membership to our Health and Fitness facilities for full-time staff members and their families
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (counselling and preventative education)
- Work/Life and Family Friendly policies, including reduced fees in YMCA programs such as Child Care and Camps (depending on availability and capacity) for full-time staff.
View current job postings