Please note that between December 1 - 8 YMCA branches will each have an early closure to give all our YMCA teams an opportunity to celebrate the holidays. Thank you for your understanding. Click here to see the dates and times.
Volunteering at the YMCA is a great way to invest in your community. No matter how much time you have to offer, you’ll give more children, teens, families, and adults the opportunity to lead happier, healthier lives.
By offering your time and skills through us, you will be joining one of Canada’s leading charities in building healthier communities through a shared passion for helping others.
Benefits of becoming a YMCA Volunteer
- Inspire someone and be a positive role model
- Share your skills and talents with others
- Meet new people and expand your network
- Build skills that are valued by employers
- Complete community service hours
- Give back to your community
Learn how to become a YMCA volunteer