Swim, pedal and run your way to better health! Learn the basics of triathlon training, including swim techniques & stroke correction, cycling skills and running technique & endurance, brick workout schedules and pre-race tapering.
Beginner - Advanced
NCCP Triathlon Coach - Scot Brockbank
Location: Laurier Brantford YMCA
Tuesday, January 28th to Friday, March 6th
- Tuesday: 5:45 am - 6:45 am
- Wednesday: 7 pm - 8 pm
- Friday: 5:45 am - 6:45 am
- Beginner - Members: $67.50 | Non-Members $130
- Advanced - Members: $189.84 | Non-Members $325.44
Certified NCCP triathlon coaching with Coach Nancy Hastings
Location: Ron Edwards Family YMCA
Start Date: Wednesdays - January 22 to April 1, 2020
Time: 7:30pm - 9:00pm
Swim: 7:30pm - 8:00pm
Indoor Cycle 8:00 - 9:00pm
Fee: Members: $50 | Non-Members $165
The Triathlon Training is a weekly 90 minute workout coached training which involves swimming, indoor biking, and running. Swim stroke improvement will be provided. The goal of the program is to improve, learn more about the sport and meet like minded athletes.
This is an individualized training program which includes a monthly program tailored for your needs, based on training experience, fitness level, fitness goals and race goals.
Take advantange of:
- Equipment discounts from local retail stores
- Monthly related interesst seminars
- No experience neccesary - Open to all levels
- Unlimited access to coach via telephone or email
See membership Desk for registration.