The Leisure Pool at the Laurier Brantford YMCA will be closed all day on Sunday, September 22. Please enjoy a swim at one of our other YMCA locations.
Thank you for your interest in Y on Wheels. Y on Wheels is temporarily off the road and will not be accepting any bookings throughout Summer 2019. We look forward to seeing you later in the year.
Because your health shouldn't be defined by your neighbourhood
Y on Wheels brings YMCA programs and services directly to Hamilton neighbourhoods. It's on the road more than 300 days per year delivering by request everything from Zumba® classes to resume writing workshops, all free of charge.
Working with community neighbourhood associations, schools and organizations, Y on Wheels is one of the ways the YMCA is reaching out to address key issues affecting community health.
View the most recent Y on Wheels Report Card
Y on Wheels in your neighbourhood
- From nutritional education to family activities at events, Y on Wheels delivers!
- Fitness & Health (e.g. Latin Funk, Yoga, Stretch & Tone, Nutrition Seminars)
- Sports & Recreation ( e.g. Soccer, Basketball, Ball-Hockey)
- Child / Youth Age-Specific Programs (e.g. Arts & Crafts, Homework Assistance, Board Games)
- Leadership Development (Youth leadership programs that help participants ages 10 - 17 develop skills useful for a lifetime)
- Employment Services (e.g. Resume writing, interview skills)
- Immigrant Settlement Services (e.g. Language assessments)
- Seniors Programs (e.g. Low Impact Fitness, Walk Fit)
- YMCA information table for public event
Y on Wheels will not be accepting booking requests throughout Summer 2019. We look forward to seeing you again in the Fall.
For more information contact:
Y on Wheels Coordinator