YMCA Strike Care - The YMCA is working hard to provide support to families during the education sector job action, including providing a limited number of alternate care options for currently enrolled YMCA Child Care families throughout the rotating strikes. For information, please visit YMCAStrikeCare.ca
GROW will keep you active. This program is for 10-12 year olds who are looking to maintain a healthy weight, increase strength, endurance & flexibility, as well as meet new friends and have fun!
You are looking to...
- stay fit and keep active
- develop/maintain healthy habits
- make new friends
GROW will :
- establish long term healthy habits
- increase your endurance, strength and flexibility
- ensure the inner workings of your body are reaching their full potential
- help you make new friends
- improve your self-esteem
- develop social skills and have fun!
- The GROW program is 90 days in duration and a new routine will be released every 90 days.
- In small group setting
- Dedicated fitness experts
- YThrive health and fitness tips