YMCA Strike Care - The YMCA is working hard to provide support to families during the education sector job action, including providing a limited number of alternate care options for currently enrolled YMCA Child Care families throughout the rotating strikes. For information, please visit YMCAStrikeCare.ca
BOOST will help put a faster, healthier you into motion. This program is focused on those who are looking
to maintain or enhance a healthy weight or lifestyle.
You are looking to...
- lose weight
- reduce risk of health issues
- increase your energy levels
- increase confidence, reduce stress
- help you lose weight or maintain your weight
- improve daily performance (climbing stairs, playing with your children, etc...)
- improve cardiovascular health
- improve flexibility
The BOOST program is 90 days in duration. New exercises will be released on Day 30 and Day 60.
- Orientation sessions
- Dedicated fitness experts
- YThrive health and fitness tips