YMCA Strike Care - The YMCA is working hard to provide support to families during the education sector job action, including providing a limited number of alternate care options for currently enrolled YMCA Child Care families throughout the rotating strikes. For information, please visit YMCAStrikeCare.ca
Extended camp care is offered before and after camp at an additional fee. This safe, fun, and creative child care environment is available at various locations.
To register for Extended Care, please complete the information through our website at the time of registration. If you are adding Extended Care after you have already submitted your registration, please complete a Change of Status Form, then scan and send it to email@example.com for processing.
- Fees: $30 per week / $24 (Week 1 & 6)
- Operates from 7:00-9:00am and 4:00-6:00pm
- Campers attending Sports Camp and Kidventure Camp at Central Arena will attend Extended Care at the Ron Edwards Family YMCA
- Space in the extended care program is limited. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
- Some child care subsidy contracts require campers to enroll in the extended camp care program.
- If you wish to enroll in extended care and attend an indoor site (Stepping Stones, Sports, KidVenture programs), the urban camp location and extended care location must be the same.
- Campers attending Sports Camp and Kidventure Camp at Central Arena will attend Extended Care at the Ron Edwards Family YMCA.