Standard First Aid + CPR C
Standard First Aid incorporates all the emergency First Aid and is designed for those who require a more in-depth understanding including: legal implications of first aid treatment, spinal injures, heat or cold injuries, bone, joint or chest injuries, and medical emergencies. Includes CPR C certification.
Standard First Aid + CPR C is a Lifesaving Society (LS) certification offered through the YMCA.
First Aid Courses
Lifesaving Society - Standard First Aid + CPR C
Where: Hamilton Downtown Family YMCA
$100 for YMCA members/staff | $110 for Non-members
- Saturday, February 22 and Sunday, February 23 from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Saturday, April 4 and Sunday, April 5 from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Saturday, June 13 and Sunday, June 14 from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Saturday, August 15 and Sunday, August 16 from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Saturday, October 24 and Sunday, October 25 from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Saturday, December 5 and Sunday, December 6 from 9:00am to 5:30pm
Lifesaving Society - Standard First Aid + CPR C (Recertification)
$66 for YMCA members/staff | $72 for Non-members.
Prerequisite: Must show proof of previous LSS SFA (Full course) dated within 3 years
- Sunday, January 12 from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Saturday, March 14 from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Sunday, May 31 from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Sunday, September 13 from 9:00am to 5:30pm
Standard First Aid provides comprehensive training, including First Aid Treatment, CPR and AED use.
For more information please contact the membership desk at 905-529-7102 or email@example.com
Bronze Medallion Classes at the YMCA HBB In Bronze Medallion we emphasize the lifesaving principles embodied in the four components of water-rescue education: judgement, knowledge, skill, and...
National Lifeguard Course at the YMCA HBB Learn how to fulfill your role as a professional facilitator of safe, enjoyable aquatics for everyone. The National Lifeguard (NL) course emphasizes...