Brantford Family YMCA Membership Fees
Over the past 5 years, we have been fortunate to offer our YMCA members the same rates without having to adjust our fees. As a result of rising operational costs, we will be increasing all YMCA membership by 3%. This increase is necessary in order to continue offering the quality YMCA programs and services to you, our YMCA community.
All membership fees will automatically be adjusted on June 1, 2013. For more information, please contact your YMCA Membership Desk.
Membership Rates (as of June 1, 2013)
Current Membership Rates (until May 31, 2013)
YMCA Membership is about total health in spirit, mind and body. As a member at one of Canada’s leading charitable organizations, adults and students can also look forward to these membership benefits:
- Complimentary YMCA Health and Wellness Coaching. Our coaches will help ease your entry into fitness, assist you in setting realistic wellness goals and provide basic equipment instruction to help you succeed.
- Unlimited drop-in adult fitness classes
- Access to programs at all YMCA of Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford facilities and guest privileges at all Canadian YMCA’s
- Member’s discount on certification programs
- Complimentary exercise program reviews
- Open gym time and recreational sports
- Use of day lockers and General Change Rooms
- Unlimited guest passes (Must be 13 years or older/2 passes per guest per year)
Monthly (+tax): $40.00**
Annual (+tax): $444.00
Student (13 years +) • Full-time student ID required
Monthly (+tax): $33.48**
Annual (+tax): $365.76
Child (under 12 years)*
- Play Centre with adult supervision (14 years and over)
- Leadership Training
- Unlimited drop-in programs
- Recreational gym times
- Member's discount on certification programs
- Reduced rate for special holiday / March Break / PA Day branch programs
* Tax does not apply on child memberships
Family membership includes 2 adult partners living in the same household, and their dependent children under 18 years of age or full-time students under 22 yeasr with student ID card.
Monthly (+tax): $76.00**
Annual (+tax): $876.00
**NOTE: A $3.00 (+ tax) administration fee will be applied to all monthly payments.
Adult Only: Upgrade to Adult Only for an addtional $20.00 per month
Swim Lessons: $10.00 per child per month (one lesson per week at the YMCA of Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford branch of your choice)
- Child (0 - 12 years): $5.00
- Adults (13+ Years): $10.75
- Family: $15.00
* Valid for open gym and open access programs.
This membership is designed for those with medical conditions such as osteopenia, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, joint replacements, post cardiac conditions, chronic pain, and obesity.
Doctor referral and medical screening with our staff are required. You will be partnered with one of our Wellness Coaches for the duration of your Medical Membership.
- 3 Month Medical Membership: $225.00 (+ tax)
To book an appointment, please phone: 519-752-6568 X102
As a charitable organization, the YMCA strives to serve all segments of the community, including those with limited financial means. Donors to the YMCA make this possible.
If financial circumstances are limiting your ability to participate, assistance may be provided. Please contact us for more information. All inquiries will be held in strict confdience.