Please Donate to the YMCA
You can help...
By giving to the YMCA of Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford you are building a stronger and healthier community for all people. In our communities, populations up to 25% live below the poverty line and unfortunately this means having to do without many of the services that many of us take for granted. By giving to the YMCA you help remove financial barriers and open doors for all people to participate in health, recreation and life-building activities, regardless of financial circumstance. At the YMCA we believe this makes us all stronger.
Your support can leave a lasting impact. You can help...
- A child learn how to swim, a skill which could one day save their life and it builds confidence, independence and a healthy lifestyle
- A newcomer youth get comfortable in their new hometown through access to services that help them navigate a new way of life and make them feel they belong
- A single-mother gain some relief because her child is safe in a positive, supportive before and after school program while she works
- A young person gain the tools they need to combat peer pressure and build their self-esteem at YMCA Leader Corps
- A teen build skills and values that will help them find meaningful employment in the future
- A young camper build valuable leadership skills and independence while having fun
Financial Development Office
YMCA of Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford
79 James Street South
Hamilton, Ontario L8P 2Z1
Vice President, Financial Development
Manager, Financial Development
Donor Information Coordinator
We respect your generosity
Every time you make a gift to the YMCA we treat your generosity with the respect your giving deserves.
In 2011, we were approved by Imagine Canada to join the Ethical Fundraising and Financial Accountability Code Program (Ethical Code). This set of responsibility standards governs the manner in which we raise funds, manage donor gifts and report back on our charitable activities.
The Ethical Code ensures that your gifts are used for the purpose in which they were given and that the charity operates within a strict set of standards.
Look for the Ethical Code trustmark on your charity of choice. Become familiar with your rights as a donor. For more information on the Ethical Code, visit Imagine Canada.